Regular Season & Finals Format
- The event will be separated into a regular season and a double elimination championship finals bracket.
- League matches will be played on Tuesday and Thursday nights at set times.
- The event will support 8 teams in the regular season.
- Each team will be scheduled to play each other team two times during the regular season for a total of 14 matches per team.
- Teams will be set to act as the home team for 7 regular season matches and as the away team for 7 regular matches, meaning that they will play each team as both the home team, and as the away team.
- Each team will accumulate a record of matches won and matches lost (standings) at the end of the regular season.
- Teams finishing 1st-4th in the regular season standings will qualify for the double elimination championship finals bracket.
- All championship finals teams will start in round one of the bracket.
- Losing two matches will result in elimination from the event.
- Teams will be seeded for the championship finals bracket based on the final regular season standings.
Regular Season Standings Tiebreakers
- Regular season standings ties will be broken using head-to-head match winning percentage (matches won vs. tied teams / matches played vs. tied teams).
- If the head-to-head match winning percentage can’t break a tie, the head-to-head game winning percentage (games won vs. tied teams / games played vs. tied teams) will be used to break the tie.
- If the head-to-head game winning percentage can’t break a tie, the overall game winning percentage (games won / games played) will be used to break the tie.
- The higher number will win all tiebreakers.
- If the aforementioned tiebreakers cannot break a tie involving teams that have qualified for the playoffs, the tie will be broken with a tiebreaker match between the tied teams on Saturday, the 18th of July.
- All matches will be on a best of 5 game basis.
- Rotation will follow the below format:
- All matches will use set maps.
- At the completion of the ACL Call of Duty league season one, the bottom two teams as seeded from the regular season will be relegated into a relegation bracket.
- There will then be a FFYI tournament, held by Doesplay which will determine an additional 4 teams.
- All teams will then be pooled into a double elimination promotion tournament, where teams will fight for one of two spots for the league.