ACL Call of Duty League - Conduct Rules
- Players may not use vulgar language in excess.
- Excessive use of vulgar language is defined as consistent use of vulgar language that is audible to spectators.
- Players may not chat about companies, sponsors, or products.
Technical Foul Rules
- Players may not verbally abuse a tournament official.
- Verbal abuse of a tournament official includes, but is not limited to; the user of vulgar language directed at a tournament official, the user of insulting words or gestures directed at a tournament official, and excessive argument with a tournament official that results in a delay of a match.
- Players may not direct vulgar language at another player or spectator.
- Players may not taunt or celebrate in excess.
- Excessive taunting/celebrating includes, but is not limited to; post-match taunting or celebration directed at or reference an opponent(s). Post-match interactions between opponents must be limited to acts of sportsmanship.
- Players may not intentionally forfeit a game or conspire to manipulate rankings or brackets.
- Players are expected to treat all members of ACL staff and sponsors with respect.
- Players found to have broken a foul rule will be issued a foul.
- For every two fouls that a player receives, they will be issued a technical foul.
- Players found to have broken a technical foul rule will be issued a technical foul.
- If a player receives a technical foul, the opposing team will be allowed to switch the hosting team for one upcoming game in the match.
- Players found to have broken one of the additional rules may forfeit their current match and all future matches in the event (disqualified).
- Their team may also be forced to continue shorthanded.
- Players found to have broken any pro circuit conduct rules may be subject to post-event penalties such as a temporary ban from ACL tournaments, forfeit of a prize, and/or a ban from a future event(s).
- Tournament officials may issue a foul, technical foul, or disqualify a player and/or team for acts of misconduct not listed in the conduct rules.